1) Is there early drop off or late pick-up? While our camp runs from 9AM-4PM, we welcome children as early as 8:30AM & care for your child as late as 5PM for an additional fee of $25 per week.
2) What if my child has special needs? We welcome all children & would be happy to discuss a plan specific to your child’s success at our camp. Contact the camp director to discuss.
3) What if my child has food allergies? The camp will be PEANUT FREE. Contact us in advance & note your child’s allergy on the registration form. We will notify the kitchen staff to insure a safe environment for your child.
4) Do I send a lunch with my child? YES. The Rendezvous food team prepares 2 nutritious, balanced snacks every day, but we do not provide lunch. You will be responsible for providing a lunch each day for your child. We eat lunch at 12PM each day.
5) Can I register my child the first day of camp? Yes, but space is limited. Therefore, we encourage you to reserve your space in advance.
6) How much is the camp? Most of our camps are FREE, thanks to generous donations, & includes camp materials, 2 daily snacks, & T-shirt.
7) Who are the camp leaders? Safety is our primary concern. Therefore, all leaders are at least 18 years of age (most, however, are other parents). Some jr. leaders (below age 18) will assist the adult leaders. Our excellent adult to student ratio far exceeds the Ontario minimum.
8) Who do I contact in case of an emergency or have additional questions? The camp director at 647.229.9447.
The Rendezvous Summer Spectacular Soccer Camp is a two part, week long day camp designed to grow children’s body, soul & spirit. Each year has a different theme with an epic adventure that empowers kids to stand strong.
CONFIDENCE. The first half of the camp centers around building confidence & helping children know they are a winner no matter what. Each day of camp focuses on building character through sport while helping participants improve their soccer skills & fundamentals of the game.
REWARD. Each day, players can earn a color star showing they have successfully completed the day’s character focus. Additional Green Stars will be rewarded for children who memorize daily scripture.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL. After lunch, each action-packed day continues with the Opening Assembly, a high-energy gathering complete with wacky intros, lively songs, a missions moment, a Nugget of Truth Time, & prayer. Epic Bible Adventure, Crafts during Imagination Station, enjoy a tasty snack. Kids run, jump, and even splash through Tournament games during recreation.